Yesterday I posted a review of my favourite diaper bag.
Today, I’ll be giving a peek into what I tote around with my littles while we head off on daily outings.
- Snacks for Dean (don’t judge me on the snacks, they’re easy and mess free!)
- Marshmallows, just in case the urge to use a toilet strikes while out and about
- Bottle nipples so I can just add a bottle if needed
- Diapers for both
- Clothes, packed into Ziplock bags so if I have soiled items I can pack them in there before putting them back into my bag
- Chap stick
- Soother for Dean (for emergency meltdowns or in case he has to nap while we are out)
- Crayons (I had paper but Dean recently used it and I haven’t replaced it)
- Boogie Wipes
- Cloths for catching spit up, wiping extra messy faces or for whatever else they may be needed for
- Nursing cover
- Used (freshly used earlier in the day) cloth
- Extra mittens for Dean
- Extra hat for Sammy
- Hand sanitizer
- The diaper change pad
There’s sometimes a toy or two thrown in there, depending on how much of a struggle it was to get going in the morning.
I showed you mine, now show me yours.
What’s in YOUR diaper bag?